BioLeaders Corporation is a research-based, clinical stage biopharmaceutical company headquartered in South Korea.
The company is developing innovative therapies that improve the lives of patients by inducing the body's innate and adaptive immunity systems to fight transmissible infections and other serious afflictions including cancer and rare diseases.
BioLeaders is focused on utilizing its proprietary drug delivery technologies to develop novel orally-delivered prescription prophylactic and therapeutic applications in the areas of:
● Human papillomavirus (HPV)-related diseases;
● Anti-virals for infectious diseases;
● Immuno therapeutics for cancer, dermatology and vaccine adjuvants;
● Therapeutic vaccines for oncology, cardiovascular, CNS and muscle-wasting diseases including orphan drugs.
Overview of platform technologies & pipeline:
MucoMaxTM – Oral drug development technology by displaying protein / peptide antigens on the surface of LAB for inducing mucosal immunity.
• BLS-M07: Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia, grades 2 and 3 (CIN2/3, HSIL) therapeutic vaccine (Phase 2b ongoing)
• BLS-M22: Duchenne muscular dystrophy immunotherapy (ODD by US FDA)
HumaMaxTM – An oral γ-PGA technology that stimulates immune response via NK and T cell activations.
• BLS-H01: Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia, grade 1 (CIN1, LSIL) immunotherapeutic (Phase 3 planned)
• H-PC01: PC Nanogel vaccine adjuvant
• Atopic dermatitis immunotherapy
• H-PHI01: Pre-cancer / cancer mono- and combination immunotherapies