The Cancer-Bio-Santé Cluster is the only French cluster wholly dedicated to innovation in the field of cancer and healthy ageing, from biotechnology to medical devices. The Cancer-Bio-Santé Cluster is based on the Toulouse Oncopole campus, located in the heart of Toulouse.
Our principal missions are to foster innovation in oncology and healthy ageing:
- To promote interdisciplinarity through scientific meetings between clinicians, researchers and industries and to initiate collaborative R&D projects, that can benefit from public grant support.
- To support company member growth.
- To ensure the follow-up of accredited projects.
- To improve access to private funding.
- To develop relevant international networks that can foster partnerships and collaborative projects for its members.