Italy is well known for excellencies in both "traditional sectors" and high tech sectors. Life sciences is not an exception. North west of Italy particularly is a place where it is possible nurture ad develop initiatives that can be protagonist at global level. But places where all the conditions for the growth are key. Bioindustry Park in Piemonte region is one of such places: not only a physical location but an ecosystem where research, innovation, facilities, services, finance and networks, coupled with a focused approach, offers all the features to develop global initiatives. Global protagonist, structured SMEs, listed and innovative start-ups are sharing such environment and are working together with Bioindustry Park acting as system integrator and cluster managing company in the context of bioPmed health care cluster. An ecosystem connected with the world and with key partners in EU, US, japan, South Korea, China.
Top 5 reasons to invest in Italy:
1) Equilibrate mix of key assets (research, competencies, finance, etc) to maximize company growth
2) Global track record of SMEs and multinational corporations albe to exploit local opportunities
3) Focus on needs through personalized solutions and sustainable approach
4) Presence of supportive public policies to create a positive environment
5) International experience in managing projects and initiatives
Join our presentation to learn more about why you should invest in Italy: Bioindustry Park Silvano fumero - bioPmed health cluster.
Session ID: 21907