Japan is among the world’s most advanced economies and is a leader in the life science sector. The only Asian member of the G-7, Japan is an economic and demographic trend-setter which boasts a large middle-class which has high per capita income and significant purchasing power. The Japanese have one of the world’s longest life expectancies and enjoy access to a high quality national health care system. Moreover, Japan is home to some of the most innovative pharmaceutical and biotech companies. Since 2010, Japanese researchers have been awarded the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine three times.
With the world's fastest approval cycle specifically designed for regenerative medicine, foreign companies are actively engaged in Japan as a base for clinical trials. A representative from JETRO, the Japanese government’s trade and investment agency, will detail the status of this momentum and talk about how American companies are taking advantage of Japan’s new business climate.
Top reasons why you should invest in Japan:
1) Japan is the world’s 2nd largest healthcare market, with strong demand for new products and services
2) Japan is a leader in the research and development of new pharmaceuticals and medical devices
3) Japan offers the fastest approval cycle for regenerative medicine
4) Japan encourages early commercialization of innovative medical devices
5) Japan’s senior population growth offers significant opportunities for all life science companies
Join our presentation to learn more about why you should invest in Japan.
Session ID: 21846